Praise the Lord!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Man Named Allan And The Magical Shoebox -Prt .2.

My Gramps is so great! Whenever you hug him he gentle squeezes you and goes "hmt hmt hmt hmt mmm." the he'll pat your back and say "your a good girl." (if you're a girl that is).

Just two seconds ago my nephew came over to me and gave me a hug! "you're a good boy." I said subconsciously, don't get me wrong I knew what I meant, and I meant to say it. But it didn't hit me that my gramps always says that until after Ej walked away.

I don't know much, but this is one thing in life I know for sure. A hug has healing powers! :) Now don't misunderstand me, I am usually very anti-hug. But here are the exceptions; family, best girlfriends, people in mourning, and especially nieces and nephews!

Now back to healing powers, I'm tired, I'm frustrated, my back hurts, I have a severe cough, and a headache. first I came down the stairs and was tackled by a group of loving nieces and nephews, In an instant all terrible feelings went away, (even my back pains) and my heart felt warm. Then I was on the computer and Ej came over and gives me a hug, same thing, pains away, heart went warm.

Now I know why hugs make one say "Your a good girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment