Praise the Lord!

Monday, December 20, 2010

A Man Named Allen and The Magical Shoebox

"People are always telling me that change is a good thing, but what they are really trying to say is that something that I didn't want to happen... has happened."-Kathleen Kelly, You've Got Mail.

"I wish I had a million dollars... Hot dog!"-George Baily, Its a Wonderful Life.

"Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?"-The Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland

"A man sees things differently at different times in his life"-Jenny, Big fish

"Tomorrow night my face is going to be as big as a house and everyone will find me out!" Pauline Fossil, Ballet Shoes.

"Gabriel is a good name for a farmer."-Jean Villeneuve, The Patrioit.

"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions."-Robin Longstride, Robin Hood.

"If I could love a mam, who would take me for a mere fifty pounds a year, I shall be very well pleased... But such a man can hardly be sensible and you know I could never marry a man who was out of his wits."-Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice.

"Beware of fainting fits, beware of swoons, run mad as often as you choose but do not faint."-Fanny Price, Mansfield Park.

"I knew a young lady very like your sister - the same impulsive sweetness of temper - who was forced into, as you put it, a better acquaintence with the world. The result was only ruination and despair. Do not desire it miss Dashwood.

"Things do not always happen the same way twice dear one."-Aslan, Prince Caspian.

"He's in love... with a girl."- Jack Sparrow, Pirates Of The Caribbean - Dead Mans Chest.

"You know something? Vermont should be beautiful this time of year all that snow."-Phil Davis, White Christmas.

"Missed it by that much."-Max Smart, Get Smart.

"Well darn this stuff!"-Pegg Boggs, Edward Scissor Hands

"That's-whad.... Iii'M   talking BOUT!"-Gru, Despicable Me.

"I'm afraid I'm not learned at all aunt, but I do know a thing or two about pirates."-Wendy Darling, Peter Pan.

"I'm like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn't know what to do if I Caught one."-The Joker, the dark knight.

"I was led a little further down the rabbit hole that i cared to go, and though I have dirtied my fluffy white tale... I have emerged... Enlightened."-Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes


No comments:

Post a Comment