Praise the Lord!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Make It A Classic!

So, today at the movie theatre, a commercial came on about diet coke. It was filled with good looking people, artists and famous people, who were drinking diet cokes out of cool cans and bottles, which diet cokes don't really come in (false advertising, sheesh making the cans look cooler in the commercial). Anway where was I? Ah yes. And it just made it look like life is always better with diet coke.

Gag me.

At this time I leaned over to Sam and said "elch, make it a classic," (Now I will have you know I was not the person who said this. I heard Derek say it one time and ever since then every time my sister and me ask for a coke we say that. (I have been reading Morgenstern, a man who used parenthesis all the time).). But it is true, coke is th best, I used to think pepsi was, but my ways have been turned. I am an avid coke lover now.

Anyhow,

I sat there thinking, I want a coke! But it is true diet coke is terrible, dr. Pepper is good, pepsi decent, water... Sweet tea yummy, but the best, the ultimate best would have to be a cooks a cola classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment