Praise the Lord!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Wonder As I Wander

The other day I was driving to church, and my mind began to wander. First I wandered to a school that much resembled Hogwarts! Where I was studying physics and architecture, for a second I jumped to china to mutter a prayer for my cousin, Then I was on the moon. And I began to wonder at the science of the stars, and why the moon affected the earth like it does, and how crazy it is that everything just works. And suddenly I was back in my car feeling very small, thinking, "Because God made science.". Isn't it a mind blowing thought. Another mind blowing thought I had was this "God could have made a different science." In the beginning when God spoke everything into existence, He could have spoken a completely different science. Things are, the way they are, because they have been that way since the beginning of time, therefore it is hard for us to grasp the thought that perhaps at one time God made a list of sciences and decided which one he wanted to use to create the universe.

He is not bound by time, or science, or anything else, like we are. He is infinite and original, something we can never imagine! So as I wander I wonder at the infinite greatness and worth my my Savior and Creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment